Friday, August 24, 2007

We're Getting Married


DSC01825.JPG, originally uploaded by Drewje.

So, we're engaged. I asked her to marry me on our first night in our new house. Buying a house and an engagement ring at the same time is not an inexpensive proposition. I'm feeling poor but happy.

I'm surrounded by boxes and packing material. I'm hoping we make enough headway over the weekend to really make this place feel more like a home and less like a storage unit. We're getting there, though. We have a goal to unpack at least three boxes per day. Kate's doing great - me, not so much. In my defense, I am putting together all the new furniture and making recycling runs, trips to Lowe's, etc.

3 comments:

Traxis of Evil said...

Holy frijoles! Congratulations to you both. Now that you live in Jersey, are you going to have Bon Jovi play at the wedding?

Andy Kleitsch said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!!

How 'bout a bachelor party at CTIA? :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! When are you going to have a baby?