Thursday, January 17, 2008

Project 365

Jana is my secret hero. I love reading her blog, and I admire her creativity. When I saw she was starting Project 365 on January 1st, I immediately wished I had done the same. Her husband, Andy, assured me that I could start any time, and upon further consultation of the rulebook, I found he was right.

I'd love picture comments if you happen to stop by and check them out. The main reason I'm doing this is to improve my photographic skillz, so all feedback is welcome.

My Project 365 photostream

1 comment:

Jana Kleitsch said...

Aw *blush* thanks! I am happy you are joining in the project365. I think it is the best new year's resolution I've ever made.

Also, I must say, I have some serious camera envy. My piece of glass sucks. Your photo of the interior of the Italian dome is amazing.

Looking forward to see what else you snap.