Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lots o' Blogs A-Comin'

I have about 3 blog posts written up in my head right now. I just need to take the time and write them. I've been sick, like everyone else in the country for the past week, but look for lots of posting over the next few weeks.

Kate & I are heading to Italy for Christmas & New Year's to spend time with my family. For those that missed a post about this a while back, my dad & I bought a vacation place in Tuscany. I haven't seen it - I just got the mortgage for my dad (he was too old to qualify as a foreigner by Italy's lending standards) and he is over there most of the time now managing the renovations. It should be almost done now, so I'm anxious to see it in person finally.

I'm sure this trip will inspire lots of posts. I also heard that Santa might have brought me a new digital SLR camera. I'll find out tomorrow night when we do our early Christmas. If all signs are confirmed, then look for lots of picture posts from the trip, too.

No comments: